Copyright © Micro Format, Inc., All Rights Reserved
How to decide which Document Security Paper is best for your needs ?
- Like it or not, realize that EVERYTHING can be copied.
- It can be copied with a Color Photocopier
- It can be copied with a Black & White copier
- It can be copied with a Scanner
- It can be copied with a Fax Machine
- It can be copied with a Digital Copier
- It can be copied with a Digital Camera
If there were a way to prevent a document from being copied, it would end the problem counterfeit money. Every country in the world would incorporate the technology into their currency.
So we must start with the premise that there is nothing in the world that will prevent your document from being copied.
If your goal is to purchase a paper that is impossible to copy ...
Tell them "DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME and DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY."
No matter what anyone tells you ... there is a way to copy every document !
- Determine the Value of your document
If this document is copied, will it cause them monetary harm?
- Are they using Security Paper as a deterrent against making copies?
- Business Plan
- Price List
- Instruction Manual
- Meeting Transcript
- Software source code
- Are they using Security Paper to protect a document that is worth money?
- Valuable Coupon worth cash
- Valuable Coupon that can be exchanged for product
- Valuable Discount Coupon
- Valuable Gift Certificate
- Event Ticket
- Raffle Ticket that must not be duplicated
- Valuable Concert Ticket
- Valuable Contract
- Choose Paper with the Technology needed to accomplish your objective
- If your objective is
Security Paper as a deterrent against making copies:
A document security paper such as All Purpose Security Paper that contains a "hidden message"
security feature, may be duplicated on some photo copiers
without the words "UNAUTHORIZED COPY" showing up on the copy.
830-3 Seton Court ~ Wheeling, IL 60090
847/520-4699 ~ FAX 847/520-0197